Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Randomness

Can you say, 'holiday hangover'? I am definitely suffering from one right now and it's great. The last five days with family, friends, and Christmastime fun have been absolutely wonderful. We are truly blessed to have such great family and friends and holidays always make me appreciate everyone of them.












Look at all of these boys! Poor Emileigh is the only girl right now!






My Beautiful niece, Emileigh


Two of my four sisters, Crystal and Caitlyn







Me and my Grandma Janet- my Dad's mom



More boys!



My sister Crystal and her son Eli


Baby Cohen- my cousin Ashley's son






























Santa came!


































I hope everyone had a great holiday with their families. This is such a great time of year. I can't believe it's about to be 2011. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment