Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy BLAH

The past couple of weeks have been SUPER busy. There are not enough hours in the day for me. With this new job I am always on the go. Getting the boys to school, going to work (til dark), picking the boys up from school or Nana and Papaw's, and then coming home to figure out dinner, get the boys bathed and in bed, and the day is over. Phew! I'm tired from just writing about it. The weekends are definitely more important to me than ever before. Because me and my boys finally get some play/hangout time. :)



Really looking forward to next week. It should be short and very sweet. Lots of family holiday fun! Less work, more family time= a happier me!



Ok, I just HAVE to gloat for a moment. Because I got my grades back from this semester and I did really good. Five A's and one B!!! I am so proud of myself! I worked hard for it! That's all the gloating I have.



I hope everyone reading this has a great holiday with their family this next week. I know I will soak in as much as possible.



Here are some pictures, of course!












1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the good grades. Your boys are adorable. I hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete