Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm a loser!

Carter is at the age where he wants to "win" at everything he does. He wants to be the fastest, the best, the winner. He and Carson make everything into something that one of them will win- eating, running, racing toy trucks around the house, etc. Well Carter usually wins because he's older. So when he does win he says, "I'm the winner!" And he tells Carson, "You're the loser." Not in a mean way just sort of matter-of-factly.



Well the other day we were getting ready to leave the house and I told them both to go wait by the door. Carter made it into a race and yelled, "I'm going to be the winner!" And Carson replied, "I'm a loser!" It was so cute. He obviously doesn't know what he's saying he just knows that he's usually the loser. And he was very proud of it!

Love those two!




Here are a couple of pics I took with the most awesome app ever- the Hipstamatic camera app. I love it!









These were taken at Skydog Fest in Macon this past Sunday. It's a yearly event that takes place on the birthday of Skydog who was a member of the Allman Brothers. Different people play Allman Brothers music. It was a perfect day at Central City Park.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! So cute!! And I also love the lessons you're teaching your sons about getting along and taking turns being the winner. I always had trouble with that when I was a child. Sounds like you're really doing a great job with them!

    Stopping by from SITS, and so glad that I did!

    ReplyDelete